2019 Entries open now.
Entries for the sixth annual NZ Organic Wine Awards are now open!
To enter your organic wine for awards consideration, you will need.
- To be certified organic by one of the four certification agencies in NZ, we define organic as producing wine using grapes from 100% certified vineyards.
- Complete the online entry form and sustainability questionnaire
- Send 4 bottles of each wine entered for judging to the address detailed in the entry form.
Your wine will be judged in alongside other wines of the same variety by a large and varied panel of independent judges (check out our Stance page for our position on independent judging). Wine’s are scored out of a possible 100 points, and then awarded one of the following medals accordingly.
- Wine of the show
In addition to these accolades we also award the following awards.
- NZ Organic Vineyard of the year
- NZ Organic Wine Awards ‘Sustainable vineyard of the year’
Deadline for entries (and samples) to be received is Friday 22nd March.
Medals and accolades will be announced 26th April.
Stickers will be available for purchase at our cost price to winners, or supplied in digital format (free of charge) if you prefer to order your own award stickers.
To Enter your wine please click here – Entry Form
For more information, please use the contact us page, or visit the FAQ page.